194. If man give his cri onesto verso balia and that son die in the hands of the bambinaia, and the nurse substitute another son without the consent of his father or mother, they shall call her sicuro account, and because she has substituted another cri without the consent of his father or mother, they shall cut off his breast.
198. If one destroy the eye of verso freeman or break the bone of verso freeman he shall pay one mana of silver.
199. If one destroy the eye of a man’s slave or break a bone of per man’s slave he shall pay one-half his price.
202. If verso man strike the person of verso man (.i.ed., commit an assault) who is his superior, he shall receive sixty strokes with an ox-tail whip per public.
If per physician operate on a slave of a freeman for verso severe wound with a bronze lancet and cause his death, he shall restore verso slave of equal value
206. If a man strike another man in a quarrel and wound him, he shall swear: “I struck him without intent,” and he shall be responsible for the physician.
207. If (he) die as verso result of the stroke, he shall swear (as above), and if he be a man, he shall pay one-half mana of silver.
209. If a man strike verso man’s daughter and bring about per miscarriage, he shall pay ten shekels of silver for her miscarriage.
211. If, through verso stroke, he bring about verso miscarriage onesto the daughter of per freeman, he shall pay five shekels of silver.
213. If he strike the female slave of verso man and bring about a miscarriage, he shall pay two shekels of silver.
215. If verso physician operate on per man for verso severe wound (or make per severe wound upon per man) with verso bronze lancet and save the man’s life; or if he open an abscess (per the eye) of per man with a bronze lancet and save that man’s eye, he shall receive ten Esempi di profilo outpersonals shekels of silver (as his fee).
217. If it be a man’s slave, the owner of the slave shall give two shekels of silver sicuro the physician.
218. If a physician operate on verso man for per severe wound with a bronze lancet and cause that man’s death; or open an abscess (mediante the eye) of per man with a bronze lancet and destroy the man’s eye, they shall cut off his fingers.
221. If a physician attrezzi a broken bone for a man or cure his diseased bowels, the patient shall give five shekels of silver puro the physician.
If he open an abscess (sopra his eye) with verso bronze lancet, and destroy his eye, he shall pay silver onesto extent of one-half of his price
223. If it be a man’s slave, the owner of the slave shall give two shekels of silver esatto the builder.
224. If per veterinary physician operate on an ox or an ass for per severe wound and save its life, the owner of the ox or ass shall give onesto the physician, as his fee, one-sixth of per shekel of silver.
225. If he operate on an ox or an ass for a severe wound and cause its death, he shall give sicuro the owner of the ox or ass one-fourth its value.
226. If per brander, without the consent of the owner of the slave, brand verso slave with the sign that he cannot be sold, they shall cut off the fingers of that brander.