2. If a man charge a man with sorcery, and cannot prove it, he who is charged with sorcery shall go preciso the river, into the river he shall throw himself and if the river overcome him, his accuser shall take sicuro himself his house (estate). If the river show that man puro be innocent and he che forth unharmed, he who charged him with sorcery shall be put to death.
3. If a man, in a case (pending judgment), bear false (threatening) witness, or do not establish the testimony that he has given, if that case be per case involving life, that man shall be put onesto death.
5. If per judge pronounce a judgment, render a decision, deliver verso verdict duly signed and sealed and afterward alter his judgment, they shall call that judge preciso account for the alteration of the judgment which he had pronounced, and he shall pay twelve-fold the penalty which was in said judgment; and, in the assembly, they shall expel him from his seat of judgment, and he shall not return, and with the judges con a case he shall not take his seat.
6. If a man steal the property of per god (temple) or palace, that man shall be put onesto death; and he who receives from his hand the stolen (property) shall also be put esatto death.
If verso man (in a case) bear witness for grain or money (as per bribe), he shall himself bear the penalty imposed sopra that case
7. If per man purchase silver or gold, manservant or maid servant, ox, sheep or ass, or anything else from a man’s bruissement, or verso man’s servant without witnesses or contracts, or if he receive (the same) con privilegio, that man shall be put to death as verso thief.
8. If verso man steal ox or sheep, ass or pig, or boat-if it be from verso god (temple) or a palace, he shall restore thirtyfold; if it be from verso freeman, he shall render tenfold. If the thief have nothing wherewith preciso pay he shall be put onesto death.
9. If per man, who has lost anything, find that which was lost con the possession of (another) man; and the man con whose possession the lost property is found say: “It was sold sicuro me. I purchased it mediante the presence of witnesses:” and the owner of the lost property say: “I will bring witnesses to identify my lost property”: if the purchaser produce the seller who has sold it sicuro him and the witnesses per whose presence he purchased it, and the owner of the lost property produce witnesses esatto identify his lost property, the judges shall consider their evidence. The witnesses per whose presence the purchase was made and the witnesses sicuro identify the lost property shall give their testimony mediante https://www.datingranking.net/it/menchats-review/ the presence of god. The seller shall be put onesto death as a thief; the owner of the lost property shall recover his loss; the purchaser shall recover from the mesi estivi of the seller the money which he paid out.
If verso man bring an accusation against a man, and charge him with verso (capital) crime, but cannot prove it, he, the accuser, shall be put onesto death
10. If the purchaser do not produce the seller who sold it puro him, and the witnesses mediante whose presence he purchased it (and) if the owner of the lost property produce witnesses esatto identify his lost property, the purchaser shall be put esatto death as verso thief; the owner of the lost property shall recover his loss.